Monday, November 14, 2011

Reason Number 417 Why Newt Gingrich Should Not Be Consider Qualified to be President

What Are the Other 416?  If You Have to Ask, You Have Not Been Paying Attention

From Taegan Goddard we have this wonderful (?) report.

Gingrich Says God Forgave Him

Newt Gingrich told the Christian Broadcast Network that he sought God's "forgiveness" for his extramarital affairs.

Said Gingrich: "There's no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate. And what I can tell you is that when I did things that were wrong, I wasn't trapped in situation ethics, I was doing things that were wrong, and yet, I was doing them."

He added: ""I found that I felt compelled to seek God's forgiveness. Not God's understanding, but God's forgiveness. I do believe in a forgiving God... And I do feel, in that sense, that God has given me, has blessed me with an opportunity as a person."

Mitt Romney has a lot of money.  The time has come to ask Mitt if he paid the seven remaining candidates in the Republican race to declare their candidacy in order to make Mitt look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment